Jordan Henderson Records Brilliant Statistics Vs. Tunisia At The World Cup
Sports Uncategorized

Jordan Henderson Records Brilliant Statistics Vs. Tunisia At The World Cup

Jordan Henderson starred for England in the middle of the park, and his impressive statistics back up that sentiment. England kicked-off their 2018 World Cup campaign with a dramatic victory over Tunisia, courtesy of a Harry Kane brace including a stoppage time winner. As well as Kane’s heroics, Kieran Trippier and substitute Ruben Loftus-Cheek also…

Spread the love
99.6% Of Iceland’s Population Watched Their World Cup Game Vs. Argentina
Sports Uncategorized

99.6% Of Iceland’s Population Watched Their World Cup Game Vs. Argentina

99.6% (!!) of Iceland’s population watched their game versus Argentina. NINETY-NINE POINT SIX. That is some statistic. Incredible scenes. Football Association of Iceland confirmed the remarkable viewing figures by posting on Twitter. The remaining 0.4% were playing the game… Iceland opened their World Cup campaign with a heroic draw against two-time winners Argentina on Saturday…

Spread the love